Indications: OZIACAP is used for symptomatic relief of coughs caused by minor throat and bronchial irritation such as that may occur with common colds and it has expectorant action.
- Hypersensitivity to dextromethorphan or any other components.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor therapy (severe reactions may occur: hyperpyrexia, dizziness, hypertension, cerebral hemorrhage and fatalities).
- Children under two years.
- Patients with or at risk of developing respiratory failure.
Dosage and administration:
- Children up to 2 years: Use is not recommended.
- Children 2 to 6 years: Oral, 1 capsule every 8 hours, as needed; not to exceed 3capsules daily.
- Children 7 to 12 years: Oral, 1capsule every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 capsules daily.
Adult and adolescent dose:
- Oral, 1-2 capsules every 4 hours or 3 capsules every 8 hours, as needed; not to exceed 12capsules daily.
- Geriatric dose: See usual adult and adolescent dose.
Packing styles: Box 10 x 10 Capsules
Shelf life: 24 months.
Manufacture: PATAR LAB LTD., PART – Thailand