- Dissolution of biliary calculus rich in cholesterol.
- Treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis.
- URSOLISIN is not recommended in cases of obstructive jaundice, serious hepatosis or cases of personal hypersensitivity found towards the product.
- This preparation is also not recommended for pregnant patients.
Posology and method of administration
The availability of 150 and 300 mg. packaging permits different dosage regimes, useful in the various clinical conditions for which this preparation is recommended.
- For dissolution of biliary calculus: 6 – 12 mg/kg/day given orally in once before bedtime or in 2 equally divided doses. The course of therapy lasts for 6 – 24 months, depending on the size of calculus. When the calculus has been dissolved, the therapy should continue furthermore for 3 – 4 months.
- For the therapy of primary biliary cirrhosis: 10 – 15 mg/kg/day, orally given in 2 – 4 equally divided doses.
Presentation: Box of 2 blisters of 10 Capsules.
Storage condition: Store below 30 degrees C.
Shelf life: 36 months from manufacturing date
Manufactured by: MITIM S.R.L – ITALY
Holder: MAGIS FARMACEUTICI S.P.A. – ITALY