- Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer; acute gastritis, symptomatic chronic gastritis, NSAID-related (NSAID = non steroid anti-inflammatory drugs) gastric pathologies, reflux esophagitis.
- Known individual hypersensitivity against the product components or other chemically related substances
- The product contains sorbitol and is therefore contraindicated for patients with hereditary intolerance against fructose.
- The product contains aspartame, which is a source of phenylalanine and is therefore contraindicated in subjects suffering from phenylkenoturia.
- The product gel form, thanks to its characteristic, long-lasting bioadhesiveness, ensures a prolonged clinical effect and usually allows administration of the preparation twice daily.
- The average posology is one 1 g, according to the physician’s prescription, twice daily, to be taken orally on an empty stomach, one hour before meals, or in the morning and again at night before sleeping.
- Maintenance treatments foresee half this daily posology, whereby the single dose is maintained unchanged, while the number of administrations is halved (for example, 1 sachet once daily, preferably in the evening).
- The product should be taken as is, possibly followed by a sip of water.
Presentation: Packet containing 30 sachets with 5 ml of oral gel.
Storage condition: The product does not require any special storage precautions.
Shelf life: 36 months.
Manufactured by: LISAPHARMA S.P.A – ITALY